Title: Admin

Awards: 1Loading awards ...
Date:
Monday,
2009-05-04,
2:04 AM

Message # 1
hot How To Hack Geocities Webpages

This text file is supposed to encourage all you supposid hackers, to get out and try your own ideas or at least to try the techniques you read about on other sites. So here goes this is more of a joke to me I don’t take this kinda hacking seriously, so have like a bag of weed and some Acid at hand, so you can see this text through my eyes, also. Note this text file can be used to hack Angelfire just change all the Geocities webpages & boxes with Angelfire.

So here goes.

Get a account at geocities.com, now goto the members section choose filemanager and login with your login and password, on the next page you get to, view the source code (the page name should be file_manager.htm.) On about line 178 you should see something to similliar to this, if you dont want to count all these lines then put all the html code into notepad and run a search for passwd, and somewhere around that area you will find the info you need.

A # represents a comment made by me.

#username
#i think it’s an encrypted passsword of some sort
#webpage address

# something you don’t need
# e-mail address person subscribed with
#don’t know don’t care
#don’t know don’t care
#ehhh a timestamp

#username —the information you need
#passwd —the information you need

OK let’s get on with the hack….

First find a at geocities, that shouldn’t be hard, if you cant’t find one then you’re not a hacker. Get a fake e-mail account at mailcity.com or hotmail.com or some other crappy place, give them all fake info on you. Now e-mail the guy make up some dumbass story, shit i dont know you’re someone who wants to try out this new program, what it does is log attempts to hack your webpage, tell him inorder to run this program you must customize specifiacly for his page so tell him to do the following. Log into his geocities account and once he has logged in, to save that page and send it to you, the page should be named file_manager.htm. Well thats it once you get the file just double click it and you’ll be directly in his file place on Geocities. To get into his mailbox you will have to look at the source code of the file he sends you and filter out the username and password, in the file_manager.htm file. Then just login with his username and password, pretty nifty eh.

100% Work
yess

This user has not applied a signature yet.
HTML code to this post
BB-code to this post
Direct link to this post
Forum » Hacking & Cracking » Hackers alert » How To Hack Geocities Webpages
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

Hosted by uCoz