How to get your id
back if it's been hacked.
1) You will need your b-day, zip code, alt email, secret question
that you made the id with.
(doesn't matter if it was changed)
2) Now Call (408) 349-3300 - Get to customer service.
Let them know your yahoo name was hacked or something.
Tell them your original info you used to make the id.
If you cant use long distance then email
with all your info that you can possibly send them
and wait for response then email back with info again.
3) If they say your info is wrong but you know that it is
right then argue with them and tell them to look at
the original info of the id.
4) If they still refuse then ask to speak to a supervisor.
- Because they can see more info on their computers.
5) Tell the supervisor to look at the original info on the id,
that it was made with and know some of the following.
Some tips are.
1)-know names on your friends list
2)-know email messages if any
3)-know your service provider
4)-know what Y! groups you were associated with
5)-know when id was made
6)know when name was taken or lost or whatever aprox..
Just remember to be nice and let them know that you have
personal e-mail's from people that you have'nt been able to
notify that your e-mail address from yahoo has been hacked.
And that you would rather use your yahoo e-mail account
because you like it best.